Sep 15, 2014

Contagion: New patch went live on Steam.

Today is a Monday. A day that most likely will bring some bad and good stuff to you. But we are here for the patch, huh? Alright...














Changelog:
- Added new triggers and challenges to Biotec
- Added new gates to CE_StoneCreek
- Optimized the following maps. CE_RoanokePD, CE_Biotec, CE_StoneCreek, and CE_BarloweSquare
- Significantly improved Zombie Pathing & Nav Mesh in CE_RoanokePD, CE_Biotec, CE_StoneCreek, and CE_BarloweSquare
- Removed dozens of Bugs, Exploits, and Glitches in CE_RoanokePD, CE_Biotec, CE_StoneCreek, and CE_BarloweSquare
- Rebuilt numerous Biotec and BarloweSquare Props to avoid issues with Players & AI

And no. I am not saying that patch is bad or good or something else. I am just pointing out that I hate Mondays.
Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy these fixes\improvements in game and maybe I'll see you in game.

Thanks and have fun.
-Orphanage

No comments:

Post a Comment